When you are an owner of a vehicle, there are a few things you must do to ensure that your vehicle continues to run the way it was designed. One of the quickest, cheapest, and easiest things you can do to care for your vehicle is to get the oil changed. At our local auto repair center, we have performed countless oil changes for our valued customers. Regularly performed oil changes ensure that your engine is not being forced to work overtime through dirty oil in order to perform. Whether you are the owner of a Ford, Nissan, Chevrolet, Lincoln, Volkswagen, or Buick, all vehicles require oil and therefore need oil changes.
Every manufacturer has different recommendations as to how often and at what mileage you should have your oil change done. Check your owner’s manual for the exact mileage your car’s maker recommends and don’t allow that mileage to pass without getting it done. Neglecting an oil change will result in causing stress and unnecessary wear on your engine, which could cause it to stop running well before its time. Replacing an entire engine is a very costly repair to make as a result of failing to regularly change the oil. Give us a call today schedule an appointment for your next oil change. We have the process down to a science and can get you in and out in quickly!
Based on your mileage and manufacture recommendations we will help you pick the right options for needs and budgets.
Why should I use Full Synthetic Oil?
- This is great for vehicles under 75,000 miles.
- Synthetic oil is a man made oil that can withstand higher operating temperatures and does not break down as rapidly as conventional oil. This keeps vital engine components lubricated and eliminates the likelihood of any engine sludge build up.
- Using synthetic oil improves economy, engine response, and engine longevity.
- A great thing about this oil is that it gives you 6,000 miles worth of drive time between oil changes versus the conventional 3000 miles. So, it’s like having 2 oil changes in one with all the added benefits.
When and why should I use High Mileage Oil?
- This is great for vehicles over 75,000 miles.
- High Mileage oil is a partial Synthetic and a Partial detergent. This helps remove any engine sludge that all engines build up over time
- It improves fuel economy, engine response, and engine longevity as well as it has an additive that helps recondition the rubber seals to reduce the likely hood of future oil leaks
- The best benefit of this service is that it gives you 5,000 miles worth of drive time between oil changes versus the conventional 3000 miles. Again, it’s like having 2 oil changes in one with all the added benefits.
Do you offer Regular or Conventional Oil Change service as well?
- We use quality conventional or Semi-synthetic oil for all oil changes to provide the best service to our customers.
- Like all of our oil change services, this service includes up to 5 quarts of oil, spin on oil filter and a complimentary vehicle safety inspection.
schedule an appointment