Routine Oil Changes Bring New Life to Your Vehicle
The phrase "well-oiled machine" is fitting when talking about an oil change service at Kerry’s Car Care. This service stands out for its simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and overall wisdom in vehicle maintenance.
Beyond preventing more expensive auto repairs, regular oil changes can extend engine life. Oil filters and clean oil are important for keeping your engine free from debris and dirt and reduces friction that can cause damage to engine parts. This results in improved engine performance, smoother operation, and a prolonged engine lifespan.
Our ASE certified mechanics at Kerry’s Car Care use high-quality, name-brand oil for your car, truck or SUV. The type of oil used depends on your car's make and model. We offer synthetic, blend, or high-mileage oil options. Our auto repair shops can also perform oil changes specifically for European cars or those with diesel engines.
What Oil Should I Use for My Oil Change?
Manufacturers provide specific recommendations for your vehicle on the frequency and mileage for oil changes. Check your owner's manual for the exact mileage recommended by the car manufacturer. It is best to follow the guidelines. Neglecting an oil change imposes stress and unwarranted wear on your engine, potentially leading to more expensive repairs or engine failure. Replacing an entire engine is a costly consequence of neglecting routine oil changes.
We help you choose the best options for your needs and budget based on your mileage and what the manufacturer suggests.
Full Synthetic Oil Change: When is Synthetic Oil Best?
- Ideal for vehicles with less than 75,000 miles.
- Synthetic oil, being man-made, withstands higher operating temperatures and degrades more slowly than conventional oil. This ensures optimal lubrication of vital engine components and eliminates the risk of engine sludge build-up.
- Using synthetic oil enhances fuel efficiency, engine response, and engine longevity.
- The time between oil changes is expanded to 6,000 miles instead of 3,000 miles. This allows for two oil changes in one, providing extra advantages.
High Mileage Oil: Older Vehicles Need Extra Care
- Recommended for vehicles with over 75,000 miles.
- This oil, a partial synthetic and detergent blend, effectively removes engine sludge that accumulates over time.
- It improves fuel efficiency, engine response, and engine lifespan. It also has additives that make rubber seals better and prevent oil leaks.
- The service lets you go 5,000 miles before changing the oil, like having two oil changes at once with extra benefits.
What to Expect During an Oil Change
This service includes 5 quarts of oil, an oil filter, and a free vehicle safety check. At Kerry’s Car Care we are dedicated to providing the best service to our customers as well as transparency and a thorough explanation of what maintenance or repairs your vehicle needs.
Scheduling an appointment is hassle-free through our online platform or a simple phone call. Our mechanics are available six days a week to quickly change your oil at convenient locations near you.
schedule an appointment