Save Money at the Gas Pump with a Proper Wheel Alignment
Kerry's Car Care wheel alignment services enhance road safety and reduce engine strain
Did you know that how your wheels sit on the road provides many benefits and can reduce unnecessary repairs? Automotive services, like wheel alignments, help your vehicle to perform at optimal levels, and enhance safety while driving. Our team of certified technicians and mechanics are dedicated to ensuring your vehicle runs at peak performance and use top-of-the-line equipment to inspect and align your wheels.
What is a Wheel Alignment?
A wheel alignment precisely adjusts the angles of your vehicle's wheels to ensure they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. This ensures optimal tire contact with the road, improving vehicle performance, handling, and increases safety. Whether you drive a hatchback, sedan, SUV, Minivan, or truck, your wheels are one of the most important parts of your vehicle. A wheel alignment service is essential for safety and performance.
Benefits of a Wheel Alignment Service
- Improved Handling: When tires are aligned correctly, they provide smoother driving and turning.
- Extended Tire Life: Correct alignment prevents uneven tire wear, resulting in longer tire life and enhance performance.
- Improved Fuel Efficiency: Proper wheel alignment isn't just about steering—it's about engine performance and efficiency too. Improper wheel alignment takes more energy from the engine due to resistance. Crooked wheels don’t steer correctly, and the engine is forced to work harder. Less strain on the engine equals money savings at the gas pump.
- Enhanced Safety: Safety is our top priority. Proper wheel alignment contributes to better handling and braking, providing you with a safer driving experience.
How to Know if Your Vehicle Needs a Wheel Alignment
- Uneven Tire Tread Wear: Poor wheel alignment leaves visible signs on your tire treads. Keep an eye out for irregular tire wear patterns like thinning on the edge of the tire and not in a uniform manner.
- Vehicle Pulling: When wheels are mis-aligned you may feel the vehicle pulling to the right or left. In poor weather this can cause a loss of control when driving. Make sure to bring your car to Kerry's Car Care for a FREE alignment check.
- Off-Center Steering Wheel: As your steering wheel turns, if it seems off center or turns on a tilted curve, it can be a sign your car, truck, or SUV needs an alignment.
Kerry's Car Care Wheel Alignment Process
- Comprehensive Inspection: Our certified technicians inspect every aspect of your vehicle's wheel alignment.
- Precision Adjustments: Using advanced techniques and state of the art equipment, Kerry's Car Care mechanics adjust and align your wheels for optimal contact with the road.
- Post-Alignment Testing: Before you drive away, our professionals conduct post-alignment tests, confirming the accuracy of the wheels’ alignment.
Why Choose Us for your Alignment Service?
Expert ASE Certified Technicians
At Kerry's Car Care our certified technicians bring years of expertise to every wheel alignment service. With a keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality, our team ensures that your vehicle's wheels are aligned to perfection.
Experience the latest in wheel alignment technology at our service center. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to make accurate and precise adjustments, ensuring your wheels are aligned with the utmost accuracy.
Choose from our range of comprehensive wheel alignment services, including two-wheel and four-wheel alignments. We go beyond the basics, offering additional services like tire balancing and rotation for a complete maintenance package.
Multiple Kerry's Car Care Locations Near You
Our auto repair shops are located in and near Phoenix, AZ. Our store locations can be found in Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, and multiple Phoenix locations. Find an auto repair location near you.
Q: Why is wheel alignment important?
Wheel alignment is crucial for several reasons, including improved fuel efficiency, extended tire life, and enhanced safety. It ensures your vehicle performs at its best on the road. And can save you money at the pump.
Q: How often should I get a wheel alignment?
We recommend getting a wheel alignment yearly, when you change tires, or if you notice any signs of uneven tire wear, steering issues, or drifting to one side.
Trust Us for Your Wheel Alignment Needs
Ready to experience the benefits of wheel alignment? Give us a call or Schedule Your Wheel Alignment Today.
schedule an appointment